We have started (very early stages) to use the potty! I know this is an odd place to put this one but I am having a heck of a time uploading these pictures and editting them. (Fiona, your tip isn't working for me) So back to holiday stuff... (although in keeping with the holidays, Kyra is reading The Night before Christmas)
Here she is checking out the large Santa in the living room.
Kyra models our new personalized Santa bag.
Kyra helped us pick out the Christmas tree. It was really cold and within seconds of being there she slipped on the ice (thankfully mommy was there to pick her up... daddy isn't so good on the ice) so the camera was put away with no pictures to show.
More to come once we put the tree up and decorate.
2 comments:
Hey, I couldn't blog this weekend because I was having the same photo upload issue. Maybe it's the site and not us.
The stocking photo is my favorite!
too cute.....can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Meg
Post a Comment