Monday, January 21, 2008

Mommy, I got boo-boos....

Be forewarned, some may find this sick and twisted, others will find it hysterical, as I did. Remember this is a 2 year old!

Those with infants need to watch then 24/7 for fear of what they will put in their mouth. Those with 2 year olds need to watch then 24/7 for fear of what they will get into. Today... pantyliners, yes pantyliners (as I type this, I can see you laughing Fiona and am counting the days until we come visit you).

As I entered the bathroom, Kyra swung around and said, "Mommy, I got boo-boos." You have to admit, they do kind of look like bandaids. She had stuck 3 pantyliners on her jammies while I was in the bedroom getting dressed.

3 comments:

Meg said...

that is hysterical!- I'm thinking yearbook photo? too cute.
Meg

babyschevans said...

Yeah Jame, this is up there with Henry Bean's powder blue Barney's track suit for embarassing photos to reveal later in life! Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

She is definitely your kid, Jaymar! Hilarious!!! Love, Dump