Safe travels back and can't wait to see pictures of Baby Carrie or Roger. (I won't post your nickname on the blog)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hanging out with the Mercy Gals
On Saturday, Kyra and I headed to CT to attend Carrie's baby shower. Kyra was invited and I pumped her up that it was very special to be invited to the "big lady" party. (Term I use that refers to when mommy is going out with other mommies and NO kids or husbands) She was very excited to go to the party and wore her party dress. We had to stop 3 times to make potty breaks which made the 2 hour ride become 3 hours.
Hard to believe we have known each other for 20 years now (doesn't feel like we are that old!). I think the last picture I have with this group in it was back in 2005 at Carrie's wedding. It was great to see all of you, let's do it again soon. (Maybe we can house warm at Traska's new place) 
Safe travels back and can't wait to see pictures of Baby Carrie or Roger. (I won't post your nickname on the blog)
Safe travels back and can't wait to see pictures of Baby Carrie or Roger. (I won't post your nickname on the blog)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Her nickname rhymes with Jump! Thanks for making the trek to CT and it was great to see you both.
--Silas' mom
Post a Comment