Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Kyra isn't much into getting her picture taken lately.....

Mommy and Daddy attended Kyra's Valentine party at school. She was very excited for "her" party (note, the party was "not for the other kids, only her" according to Kyra). She sat nicely in the circle awaiting the arrival of her classmates parents.
She was very excited to show Daddy all the wonderful Valentines she received from her friends. Check out the beautiful box she decorated to collect them in.

Then of course.... snack time with special Valentine treats. Where Kyra points out to the teacher that she made the rice krispie treats.The party was followed by a game where Kyra's skirt kept falling below the waist (its a size 18-24 months so I didn't think we needed to take it in on the sides but I guess we do). She then laughed and loudly announced "I'm showing crack!". The teacher laughed and again noted that we have our hands full. (At least she didn't follow that with "crack kills" like she usually says)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Easter already. We want new photos of Kyra!!