Heather did a belly cast when I was pregnant with Kyra so we figured we would do the same for "LuLu" so here are some bumpa shots for you Mercy gals (especially you Dump since you couldn't make it to the sprinkle).
Heather and her helper get ready...

Then they cover the belly in vaseline so the plaster doesn't stick.

Then its on to the plastering.

You'll have to excuse how we look, we had planned to do this in the evening but time got away from us so we had to do it right when we woke up!
2 comments:
Um Jame, the whole point of a bumpa shot is so that we can look at it and predict whether it's a boy or girl. You also need a from-behind shot, because the old wives' tale says if you can tell a woman is pregnant from behind, it's a girl. You sitting down doesn't really help us.
So let's see some REAL bumpa shots, although I will probably stick with the prediction I made at your sprinkle, it's a boy!
--Silas' mom
I can't believe your belly is that small and you are less than a month to your due date! Can't wait for the big news of boy or girl. Hope you are feeling better!! Love, Dump
Post a Comment