Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our week

Another hot and busy week. Kyra went blueberry and raspberry picking...
Got a hair cut....

Swam alot..... She is like a fish with no fear. She will jump right off the diving board.

Got really tired and took a 4+ hour nap which is a rarity and was not that great because it lasted until 7:45 PM which meant she didn't end up falling asleep at night until 1:15 AM!!!
Todd and I also spent time last Saturday at a BBQ while Kyra was with Grammie and Poppie. Here is "Big D", winner of an emmy for a story he did. We are very proud of you Big D and love you lots! (Even Todd said so... well, not really, but you know he means it)

1 comment:

Meg said...

I think I need a 4 hour nap just reading about Kyra's adventures! Looks like you are having a fun summer- tell D we said congratulations- I had no idea- but am so happy for him!!!!
Meg