Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Last week Kyra's class went on a field trip around town. Here are the kids at the post office. They each made a valentine for their family and mailed them while we were there. Kyle and I went to the Valentine's party at her school. Kyle was so excited to be there.
Kyra dressed herself and was all decked out with lots of necklaces, bracelettes, barrettes and a pony tail.
She had to put her hands behind her back and try to eat a sugar cookie that was hanging from a string.
She was ready to go!
And went in for the bite.
Randome picture at home.
Kyle carrying around his favorite toy. It was my giraffe (the 70s version of "Sophie") when I was a baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Silas' Valentine's party was canceled from all the snow. Looks like you guys had fun at yours! And I love the photo of Kyra in the blue shirt. She's a beauty.

Lisanne said...

Hey! I'm in a lot of those pictures! hehe :) The V-Day parties were lots of fun. Kyra looked super cute.