Just before we headed out she was sitting on the couch when Kelsey our cat walked by and rubbed against her. Kyra said .... "Mommy, I wish that Kelsey would wear underpants, I am sick of having to look at his privates all day"
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Kyra's fun filled Sunday
I took Kyra to the local roller skating rink today for her first skating lesson. She said she liked it but I think she was more interested in watching everyone around us than in trying to learn how to skate. I did pretty well since I believe the last time I wore skates was when the hit song on the radio was "Angel is the Centerfold".
Before we went to the rink, Kyra had to show me how she feeds her baby "Lu".
When I got out of the shower, she was proud to show off how she was wearing my socks and nursing bra. 
Just before we headed out she was sitting on the couch when Kelsey our cat walked by and rubbed against her. Kyra said .... "Mommy, I wish that Kelsey would wear underpants, I am sick of having to look at his privates all day"
Just before we headed out she was sitting on the couch when Kelsey our cat walked by and rubbed against her. Kyra said .... "Mommy, I wish that Kelsey would wear underpants, I am sick of having to look at his privates all day"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. That is *so* freaking hilarious!!! Are you going to show that photo of Kyra (with the bra) at her wedding? LOL! :)
This was a very funny post!
Post a Comment