Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Cupcake Cutie
We had to stay home all day and wait for directTV to come and install our new satellite dish so we decided to make the best of it and make our cookie dough cupcakes in time for Easter. Kyra donned her cupcake apron and hat.
Kyra poses proudly with her Easter Bunny cupcake. She loves eatting the batter, dough and frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
adorable in her hat and apron!!!!! happy easter.
Megb
okay, not sure why I signed my name with a "b"....sorry!
meg
I know, 3 comments from one person is insane....but you've been tagged- check my last post and then tell us 7 random things about you!
Meg
Where did you get that cute outfit?
!?! What an adorable little sous chef!
P.S. I want that recipie for cookie dough cup cakes!!!
Love, Dump
Post a Comment